View Single Post
      11-29-2007, 04:59 PM   #15
WolfsburgerMitFries
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: BMW 3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehots2k View Post
Damn...i love that car. My two concerns are how does it handle in regards to the 135i and what is the mpg. I'm sure acceleration times will be similiar despite the alleged 125hp difference...
See, this is why cars are such a toss up. We all know that the 1 series will crush the Challenger in many categories...fuel economy, braking, acceleration, manuverability, really just all around driving. But the Challenger has a certian style that stands out, plus if you travel or carry 3 other adults, the Challenger will be more comfortable and roomy without being SUV-like bulky. Either car will have a great residual. I'm just getting a little tired of being another A-hole in a BMW.

I'm waiting for information on the MY2009 Challneger. That's when keyless go will be available, and the 5.7L R/T gets a significantly upgraded Hemi with variable valve timing developing 375hp and significant gains in fuel economy.
Once again, all the early adoptors (in this case, lining up for the 1st year SRT8 versions) are gonna get burned.

The bad side is the company you keep. I've read the Challenger blogs, and I've never seen such a group of simpletons bitching about irrational nonsense as those guys. Its a little odd around here at times, but its a world ahead of those guys I'll assure you.