10-22-2020, 12:20 PM   #37
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Being able to just lock the front door and fuck off anywhere for a week is amazing, although, not much of that happening right now.
I think it's a pretty personal decision as far as wanting to be IN it or wanting to be OUT of it. I like having my space and actually looking to buy a second home on a few acres so I can have more space. For me it's about the privacy, not so much the living space. Our house is like 2300 sqft and its more than enough. We have rooms we never use. However I do like not being near my neighbor and if I could never even see my neighbors even better!

However I've seen a couple of people mention the above about being able to just fuck off and leave the condo. Ummmm... why can't you do that with a house? I mean... I dunno how long you all fuck off for, but last year we fucked off for 6 months and had no issues with the house. I have cameras and what not so I can monitor things remotely and we do live in a gated community so no real issues with theft etc, however I see no reason why you can't just leave a house whenever you want as you would a condo.