View Single Post
      09-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
ARES45
Major
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
We are calling the post office this morning to get it rectified for you as per my email. During checkout the final question in paypal is to specify shipping address which is matched to your CC usually and an extra layer of security. (i.e. shipping to billing address)

Sometimes as people move, information isn't updated on paypal and once a shipping address is specified in paypal it shows up in our system as the ship to address. I apologize for the confusion but we want to give our customers an added layer of security for online payments, and very rarely something like this happens. We will get it fixed for you without issue

By doing things this way we have not had a single case of online fraud so it works for 99.9% of our customers and I believe added online security in this day and age of identity theft is essential to the long term success of online shopping.

Mike
Thanks Mike,

I thank you for the quick resolution, I will definitely be more careful about checking my shipping adress in the future. I understand the extra security needed and do not fault your business at all in using paypal. I am now waiting for my package to arrive today, and if it gets here soon enough I will be doing a dyno this afternoon for a pre-tune baseline.