Drives: 2011 BMW E92 M3

FS: GTHAUS Meisterschaft GT2 E92/E93 M3 Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello,

I am selling my GTHAUS Meisterschaft GT2 E92/E93 M3 Exhaust with connecting SR pipes. It is the SUS material with the 4 x 83mm tips. Exhaust only has a few hundred miles on it. It was only used for sound testing. Exhaust was professionally installed and removed from my auto shop. Exhaust never saw rain and is in like new condition. I am asking $1999 OBO. I am located in Southern California.

Brand new Cost: $2998 + shipping + tax = around $3500
GThaus website: https://gthaus.com/product/bmw-e9092...tip-style=4x83

Exhaust is in extremely clean condition. Tip are perfect. The exhaust came with the Aero shield as well. So there are no rock chips or pits on the underside. I can offer that Aero shield as well, but it will cost extra.

I still have the original GTHAUS box the exhaust came in so I am okay with shipping the exhaust at the buyers expense.

Exhaust sounds super aggressive and gives the S65 an even more exotic V8 exhaust note. If you have your primary cats on the car it sounds really good and throaty. If you have High flow cats or straight pipes the sound gets a little more higher pitch and has just the right amount of rasp. It sounds very Exotic with the cats removed.

Drone: There is practically no drone if you still have your stock X-pipe. If you have removed the cats there is some "Drone" around 75-80mph if you are driving up hill. If you are driving on flat roads or slight inclines it doesnt really drone. If your cats are removed your car is already loud so to me it is just exhaust noise instead of drone.

In my opinion this is the best sounding exhaust for the S65. I am trying to save up for a supercharger so that is why I am selling the exhaust. I know once I get the supercharger I will need a better flowing exhaust, but for right now my stock exhaust will do.

If you have any questions feel free to message me. I will try to reply as soon as possible.

I will post some photos this weekend for you guys.

-KC

Last edited by OutdoorRockstar; 12-09-2018 at 09:27 PM..
Appreciate 0