09-09-2018, 08:36 AM   #188
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
BOYS HELP PLS

spent the day in the suburbs with that "model" chick i described in a previous post, nice day altogether was eventful.
then as i'm dropping her off she said she really wanted to sleep with me but was seeing someone else, followed by just in general really shitty human being content (aka how the sex has to be worth it so she can dump the guy, otherwise he'd never hear about us).

now here's my dilemma: my brain says run away and never look back, as something like that happening to me would make me very furious. my heart says learn who the other guy is, sleep with her, and then let the guy know. my dick says just get in and don't care about anything else - if he's "okay" with knowing that his gf spent a whole day with some random dude in the suburbs (he's back in school apparently) i unfortunately can't respect that guy as a man; apparently he knows of me but not of what happened between her and i?

which organ do i listen to? brain has a good point about personal ethics, dick has a good point about personal values, and heart covers both my dick while also somewhat satisfying my brain.

then again: she isn't the only person who i can have sex, and getting into it knowing she has prior commitments is just wrong in my book so im kinda on the edge; the amount of red flags she managed to throw in one night is enough to knock down MKSixer and Not_Judy at once - definitely off the list for potential gf material for sure but she is vocally into rough sex apparently and i kinda want to get a taste

idk am i making a huge deal of this for no reason? what would you guys do?
Been in this exact situation. Here are you options:

- Do not get into any kind of serious relationship with this girl. PERIOD. I refer to her behavior as "Monkey Syndrome" she isn't going to let go of one branch until she has another that she knows will support her. AGAIN, DO NOT GET CLOSE TO HER. You can only expect her to treat you the same way she is treating him.

- If you have sex with her just to let him know, you may potentially end up with an enemy on your hands here. You don't want this in this day age. People tend to over escalate things. The mental stress, physical harm or possible financial liability isn't worth it. On the other hand, he may thank you for it.....I doubt it though. Either way, he's going to be upset in some form.

- If you have sex with her and keep it on the down low......there are several issues with this.
- If it's good, she's going to want it all the time and so
will you. She will either leave him for you, which is
shitty or she will continue to cheat on him with you,
which is shitty as well.
- If it's something that you end up not being into, you
you never know until you try, you've now been "the. other guy" and run the risk of
him finding out and run the risk of him possibly
starting problems with you.
- If you have sex with her while she is still with him
put yourself in his shoes. Would you want to be with
a girl who is considering having sex with another
guy behind your back. The mental anguish that
comes with this is not cool.

The gentlemanly thing to do here is avoid the situation all the way around. There are women out there that will have freaky sex with you that aren't involved with another man. Considering that you've not had the kind of sex she is offering before, you're going to want it again. It will turn into a reoccurring situation and she'll either just want the sex and continue with the current guy or she'll leave him for you. Consider if she leaves him for you, at some point she will find someone else to have sex with, while with you, and then leave you for the new guy.....Monkey Syndrome. This is just how some women operate....typically narcissists. This only the beginning of her showing you who she is. If she is like this in the beginning, there will only be more underlying problems moving forward.

I have been in this situation from being in your shoes, being the guy she is with now and also being her. There is no favorable outcome. I can't expect you to learn from my experiences/mistakes as ultimately you are going to do whatever you are going to do; I can only give you the potential outcomes and allow you to make the decision yourself.

I hope this helps.
MKSixer34184.50
________4158.50