09-09-2018, 12:02 AM   #187
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
BOYS HELP PLS

spent the day in the suburbs with that "model" chick i described in a previous post, nice day altogether was eventful.
then as i'm dropping her off she said she really wanted to sleep with me but was seeing someone else, followed by just in general really shitty human being content (aka how the sex has to be worth it so she can dump the guy, otherwise he'd never hear about us).

now here's my dilemma: my brain says run away and never look back, as something like that happening to me would make me very furious. my heart says learn who the other guy is, sleep with her, and then let the guy know. my dick says just get in and don't care about anything else - if he's "okay" with knowing that his gf spent a whole day with some random dude in the suburbs (he's back in school apparently) i unfortunately can't respect that guy as a man; apparently he knows of me but not of what happened between her and i?

which organ do i listen to? brain has a good point about personal ethics, dick has a good point about personal values, and heart covers both my dick while also somewhat satisfying my brain.

then again: she isn't the only person who i can have sex, and getting into it knowing she has prior commitments is just wrong in my book so im kinda on the edge; the amount of red flags she managed to throw in one night is enough to knock down MKSixer and Not_Judy at once - definitely off the list for potential gf material for sure but she is vocally into rough sex apparently and i kinda want to get a taste

idk am i making a huge deal of this for no reason? what would you guys do?
MKSixer34184.50