Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
I mean...REALLY?! My skin is brown and I live in the South and date who I WANT to date. Male, female, brown, pale...what have you. If you have to have "the talk" with ANYONE, you're the one with an issue with your race, NOT the people you DATE!

I've never had to have "the talk" and never will. If anyone that I date sees my skin color or even utters the WORDS "I've nvr dated a brown person", the fkn date is OVER!

I'm not a science experiment, I'm a fucking HUMAN and expect to be treated as such and treat others as such.

As far as the brown women being upset that you date outside of your race and you pre-empting the other women that you date?! Lmmfao!! Fkn HILARIOUS! I'm almost CERTAIN that they're THANKFUL that they don't have to date you and deal with your hatred of the skin that you were born in.

You think highly of your class but lowly of the skin that you were born. You are a sad case of a human being and I feel sorry for you.

And yes, this comes from someone that doesn't date based upon race, gender, sexuality, or what other construct comes into play. I date based upon who and what I LIKE when I get to it and feel sorry for others that don't. I can only imagine the words that fly up out of your mouth when a beautiful brown woman walks by...saddens me to think what you think of your MOTHER!

Ugh...I'm done. Sad as FUCK!
You seem quite angry. This is understandable and also proves my point. I have no hatred of the skin I'm born in but the objective realization of understanding what that means. Particularly in dating.

Have you been yanked out of your car by the cops and told that, "we don't like that around here" with reference to my then-gf Beth who was blonde-blue? I'm guessing not.

Have you been on the dance floor with a girl WHO ASKED YOU TO DANCE and some redneck comes up and asks if she is ok? Again, I'm guessing not.

There is an aphorism that says something about judgement before you walk a mile in their shoes. I suggest you look it up.

And do something about your anger issues.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.