Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I'll drop another story. Messaged a girl on a dating site for no other reason than sex. She was cute. We chatted for a day. She made it very clear upfront that she wasn't easy and sex wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The next day she came to my house. Instantly insisted that I was in the closet or that I was married because I have a nice home. She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that a single man could live in a nice clean and well decorated home. After a few drinks she continued this notion and I finally had enough. I explained that just because she lives in a shanty and doesn't have nice shit doesn't give her the right to make judgments against people who are in a better financial situation than her. She didn't talk for the next 10 minutes. She went outside on my back deck to smoke a cigarette and finish her drink. She came back inside, asked if we could go to the liquor store to get more alcohol. I thought for sure after me being a full on prick to her she would want to go home. I take her in the garage (at this point she had not seen my car) open the passenger side door of the Lexus for her, she give me a dirty look obviously hating on me.

I drive to the liquor store at breakneck speed and she is obviously loving it. Suddenly she become extremely handsy and very friendly. She's also incredibly drunk at this point. I get liquor, get in the car and she starts with the oral before we leave the parking lot. She stayed the night. The acts that took place that night we not kind on my part. I treated her like a $2 whore with intent of never speaking to her again after. Apparently she loved it and harassed the shit out of me for another month wanting it again. I of course ghosted her ass.
i get this myself
chicks who come home either think im gay or already have a girlfriend because i'm a tidy guy with some sense of design, but some add 2 and 2 together and realize someone has to be funding this and that's when all hell breaks loose. on the daily you'll see me in gray shorts or joggers and a black, v-neck shirt. unless you look at my wrist and/or smell me there's no way to tell i just dont like showing off. when they do though, that's when they go on overdrive and i used to feel like a piece of shit for taking advantage of it but now i dont anymore, if they're willing to do all this stuff because my parents are successful human beings i'll gladly get laid

on other news: met up with A, basically explained what happened and why i ended up ghosting her, shit's fine - she immediately said she's seeing someone else and i told her i'd be fine if she didn't want to see me ever again or just be friends (she was kinda cool because i was able to send her muslim memes and she'd understand+not be offended) and i guess we're chilling? on the way back from dropping her off though i got a CEL and went to autozone to see what's up - both O2 sensors are toast
King Rudi13154.00