Rep

Drives: Plaid, F82 M4, E46 M3, Sequoia

Garage List
2002 BMW X5 4.4i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyJack View Post
At first I was blaming LH for once again being impatient. Then, after watching it over and over it really seemed as though NR deliberately drove him off the track. He certainly did not leave a car width. In fact NR's wheels were almost on the grass. WAY off the racing line. A dick move for sure.

Initial reactions tell the story. LH was pissed, throwing his steering wheel, and NR kinda gives an "aww shucks" swing with his arm.

That debrief had to be pure rage!

Will be very curious to see how the team handles it. They keep refusing to name a #1 driver so no reason to believe it won't happen again.
It's a real shame. At first I also tended to blame LH, but after seeing it a few times and seeing a post-race analysis, I further blame NR. Yes, he didn't expect LH to be there so quickly, but knowing he made a mistake, he SHOULD have expected LH there. He gave him no room, and thus, AGAIN, proved that he is unable to do wheel to wheel racing.