View Single Post
      04-05-2009, 03:49 PM   #35
quagmire
I am Gundam
Rep

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
GM already disbanded all the entire "V" line. No more V cars.

I don't understand why everyone is still so impressed with a large displacement engine sitting on any platform. That's the American way. That's why GM failed. Most people are starting to realize that's just absurd. Anyone can take a large displacement engine and produce decent hp. So you're at 6L and only producing 400hp. You think that's a lot? 4L M3 produces that cutting down 2L in the process. Dumbass Americans would buy a shopping cart if it had an LS6 in it. GM is just way behind in the times concerning automotive engineering.
Oh no, not this again. Who gives a shit about displacement? If it has performance and decent fuel economy( which the Chevy Small Block V8 has always been able to achieve) who gives a crap if it is 8 billion liters?

I love how this always happens when someone threats from going from BMW to a GM vehicle. All the image snobs come out of the wood work.

**4 GM vehicles with no major problems**

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
You've named 2 cars. One of which is not being made anymore. The other is just outrageously expensive. I have no problem giving Ford credit for their improvements, but GM is just garbage, and half my family either currently works for or has worked for GM in the past.
Both the ZR1 and the CTS-V are still in production( although the Corvette plant is being shutdown for a few months due to inventory is building up).

Last edited by quagmire; 04-05-2009 at 04:12 PM..