View Single Post
      04-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #55
330CIZHP
Major
Canada
Rep

Drives: BMW 330 CI ZHP

That is the big misconception. Most of the LFA owners are regular people who never owned exotics every before in their lives.

The guy who was featured taking delivery of his black LFA on the WGN news in Chicago said he never had owned a supercar in his life and this was his first time buying one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
They are not. It has come to light since the cars started reaching actual consumers, that they are not sold out and the selection process that was supposed to be so difficult to get through was a sham. Whoever had the bucks to pay for it, got one.

Rest is so meh? The chassis, suspension and handling dynamics of the LFA have proven to be atleast as good as its engine, if not better. There are not many cars that can pull 1.5 g lateral acceleration on the VBOX in corners with street daily driven tires without electronic aids like side-to-side torque vectoring differential. I could imagine what it would be like on the track with R compound tires on LFA. Also, only Enzo and Porsche Carrera GT used similarly extensive carbon fiber on them.

I personally love the styling and proportions of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
I dont know what the deal is with this car, it has a great engine but the rest of it is so meh. Why do people need to keep on promoting/defending/flaming it?

Last edited by 330CIZHP; 04-17-2011 at 03:28 PM..