Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel123 View Post
I ordered my car back in mid Febuary, and received a call from my dealer last week and the CA told me that my car is in on order. I then tried to call the dealership to ask for a production number because through this forum I found out we can track our cars. I called the CA a bunch of times and he always gives me something like ill get the production number to you later in the day and never does. Im starting to get a little annoyed, and I feel that I wont get my car in May as promised. Is there any way i can track my car without a production number, and if my car is still on order and hasnt started production yet, what kinda of timeframe will I expect to see my car?? If anyone has any ideas please post....thanks!
They are stringing you along big time. Your production slot went to someone else in March and April, or they could give you one right now. My CA did not BS, had my number within 24 hrs. Hopefully you are not leasing, those rates only lock for 60 days. Cancel your order and find another dealer. You are not being treated right. Good Luck!