01-25-2009, 09:00 AM   #69
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
I am amazed by this statement. You think the 335i to be below the S4 in terms of what???
......performance - clearly yes but not for the lack of output from the 335.
Clearly yes???? I don't think so,my stock 335i ran 0 to 60 in 4.8 to 5.0 secs at the drag strip not using i-phone.I wanted to know how fast the car ran before I installed PROcede.

You got to use common sense,if the 335i ran slower than what BMW advertised people here would've screamed bloody murder.

Official BMW numbers on the 335i are 0 to 60 in 5.2 secs,300hp,300 lb-ft... any gearhead who's familiar with the 335i will tell you that the 335i is faster than that Yet AMS show 0 to 62 in 5.5 secs and you believed it.

That's what i like about this site a good number of people here are objective a good example is when someone posted a vid of an E93 M3 spanking a AMG c63 even BMW fanboys like me said that wasn't realistic.

This is one of the most informative BMW forums but some on here still can't get realistic performance numbers on the 335i.

Audi fanboys are so desperate to see the 335i lose that they lose their objectivity and are filled with negative emotions about BMW's.

Like a sleazy politician you use one questionable test showing the 335i performing poorly on greasy roads and ignore over a dozen tests showing the 335i reaching 0-60 in sub 5 secs .Performance? Clearly yes hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
Like I said before:Read ISSUE 1/2009 of carmag SPORTAUTO(very good reputation here in EU, as a matter of fact my nr1 carmag by far) and see the 335i win over the S4.