04-02-2024, 09:02 PM   #30
No one
Major
Rep

Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlopez View Post
Hi!

My SA has been really nice and understanding. He even let me get my tire of choice delivered to the dealership. And had me use the loaner for almost 5 days since there was a delay in shipment. I really appreciate it. Do you guys tip your SA? Was planning to give him maybe $50 Amazon GC or cash. I dunno…

Suggestions appreciated 😊
Just fuck him. That's all it takes.

I've been to a dealer to buy engine oil to top up today. No, I don't like going there. I feel offended when they ask my phone number (like "No, I don't want to make an acquaintance. Your male tits don't attract me."), or call my name aloud (is buying anything personal?), or round the payment up to take their "tip".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
I always use the same SA,he takes care of me and I take care of him. Perhaps thats the reason why I always get a loaner and 90% of the time its another M,which has lately been an M8C. Or perhaps not

A $50 Visa gift card and a "lunch is on me" when he went out of his way awhile back has paid off in spades for some time now

Meanwhile,my BMW-owning neighbor who uses the same local dealership gets a clapped out 3 series or X1 every single time let alone an M8C,if a loaner is even available that is
You should take care of your neighbour for him/her to take care of you rather than spoil their experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
if I did a side job and charged the client $250 for a job I completed in an hour and the client tipped me $10 because they were pleased with the work am I really going to be insulted? More than likely it would be the customer insulted if I turned the tip down saying "well I just charged you $250/hr,take your shitty cheap ass $10 back"
I think not
Don't make business personal. Just charge them more next time.