View Single Post
      04-02-2024, 03:06 PM   #1037
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: '23 X3 M40i

The situation concerning Christian Horner and a female Red Bull Racing employee has remained relatively quiet lately, but it's far from completely settled. The woman involved has appealed to Red Bull GmbH against the decision to clear Horner of any wrongdoing. Additionally, a complaint has been filed with the FIA's Ethics Commission regarding the matter. As for the woman herself, she has chosen to remain silent on the issue.
The confidentiality agreement signed by all parties, including the woman and Christian Horner, explains the silence surrounding the matter. It's unclear whether this agreement was signed under duress. According to information from a close friend of the woman involved, the woman is only permitted to discuss the issue with her father and brother.
“It's impossible for people to understand what it's like for her," said the friend, who spoke to BBC Sport on condition of anonymity.
"She can't talk and she won't talk. But I can tell you what it is doing to her. Every time I have asked her something, she breaks down in tears and says she's got no-one to talk to because she's not allowed to talk. She is very upset, very angry, very scared, very intimidated, very lonely. And I think it's impossible for people to understand without being in her shoes what it's like for her."
VIA: [gpblog.com]