03-29-2024, 04:53 PM   #161
okusa
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 - SSII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richbot View Post
This is how people end up buying stackers so they can "split the weekend haul costs with their buddies". We're gonna "Save SOOO MUCH MONEY bro"

RIP your fiscal restraint, soon as you remove one limiting factor in the rig you'll max it out some other way

Also, excellent color choice. Thank you for not buying black or white or silver.

I'm desperate to keep the enclosed life going while also downsizing from the Tundra and not finding anything is worth the hit on either space or tow safety. Also my now 17 year old trailer is basically one lawn mowing season away from the scrapyard if I sell it so, womp womp
Haha. For me, the stacker concept would not be about cost savings but more about having a more convenient way to spend time with buddies. The good news is that this rig is plenty capable of towing pretty much anything considering its 36,000 lbs capacity.

I'm not big on black cars and white trucks all look like work trucks to me, which is partly why this color was so attractive.

The enclosed trailer is pretty cool upgrade for me because I plan on storing the car in it and getting my garage back!