View Single Post
      11-21-2023, 02:41 PM   #45
strohw
Captain
Rep

Drives: 19 Versys 1000, 20 KTM 690 SMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
The Ridgeline and Wrangler are niche markets? I didn’t say every car is available with an under 1% deal, I said that’s what a good deal is and then posted several examples with minimal effort required to search for them after being told it’s not possible. Obviously if the residual value sucks, the money factor is high, and you can’t get a good price then the lease is going to suck too.
I think it's the way you said it. You literally said if you're not paying 1% or less then you're getting hosed. When realistically for the majority of vehicles that's not the case. EV's aren't selling right now, they have big incentives in general and they have a $7500 lease credit. You can literally pull out EV leases all day from nearly anyone and get super deals. Literally, 10k off 50k EV from multiple manufactures is very very easy right now.

The Wrangler example is no different than something like a Camery or Accord. They lose very little over 3 to 5 years and would probably fit into your window. Now on the flip side, show me more expensive ICE luxury brands that fit within your parameters.