11-13-2023, 10:26 PM   #43
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper1 View Post
Oh no. Former. And I do miss a lot of people there both customers and colleagues but plenty of reasons for us as the domino affect in seeking a different path. Been a machinist for Ford and my machines don’t talk back. But any rate just understand that your perspective of reasonable is just that your perspective. The situation I brought up in this thread about my experience with midloathian bmw was because they signed off on approval of items that I called them out on their bs for that weren’t done and they hold themselves to lower standards than my local dealer does here even giving them the runarounds trying to figure out why they checked off work being done that clearly wasn’t. As I said there are plenty of douches that I wouldn’t stick up for in any industry. Again first calm and check that your perspective is the best and not completely bias. There are plenty of cases yes a customer is wronged but also plenty of cases where most definitely the customers are not always right. And all of us have been in both. Both situations can and can’t be as transparent as you’d like.

Hey there’s a reason I’ve not stepped into a pep boys since I was 17. You live you learn you move on hopefully not making the same mistake over again.
Dude, that example I stated earlier is not about "perspective"or prone to any subjectivity. The lousy dealer *broke my trunk* while trying to change the battery. That is a FACT. They then tried to pretend that prb was 'pre-existing'. You can't make up that garbage.

Needless to say, sanity won in the end, but the damn gall and nerve to try to pull this one over on me. Like I said, I dislike many of those CSs' primary reaction, which is to deny, deny, deny. I am always reasonable and would never make someone else hold the bag if it wasn't their fault. However, if they try to screw me over, there will be hell to pay. Period.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?