United_States
Rep
Drives: R NineT, X1

Garage List
2014 BMW R NineT  [0.00]
2015 X1 xdrive  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RYANM330CI
Members of E90post there is two sides to every story. Don't jump to conclusion until you hear both sides. Members of this board should know the truth! Long was trying to "blackmail" Eisenhaus and that is something we will never allow to happen! We gave Long a "Sponsored" price on his quad exhaust and that was not enough for him. After he sent us an email complaining about the Paint inside the tips. We were more than happy to take the exhaust back and work with him on another system however Long did not want to give the quad system back because he stated that he was "Happy with the system" however he wanted more of money off the system or else he would post a negative thread about us on E90post. Eisenhaus will not put up with blackmail and Long you can post threads all over the internet. If Long was looking for a free exhaust he picked the wrong company. He could have sent the exhaust back to us anytime. Many of the members of this board have meet me in person and know that I am anything but shady.

Cheers,
Ryan
THIS IS GOING TO START A WAR
I will be more than happy to confirm that Ryan talked to me about this when we were together while my Eisennman system was being installed.
I would sign a sworn legal paper, or take a polygraph for the following statement. I have no connection to Eisennman at all. But this whole thing stinks like fish.
When I met Ryan we talked about a bunch of BMW related stuff and I mentioned how I bought the PMB and liked it alot. He was very careful at first feeling me out to see what I thought of longtran. I told him that my business with him had worked out fine and really had no problem with him at all. He continued to feel me out seeing if I was one of those guys around here that "wants to be like long", or one of the many longtran "groupie's".
I could sense there was something bothering him, and I assured him that I'm a very freethinker, and while I respected the PMB work that long had did, overall I had no reason to put him on any pedestal.

Well, finally Ryan just came out and said " longtran is trying to blackmail us"
I was shocked. Not surprised though. Not because I knew long, but I've seen this kind of behavior before.
Anyways, he was very concerned, and asked me what he should do.
He explained to me that long had complained about the tips not being inscribed with "Eisennman" logo, like the other exhaust, and wanted all his money back, AND to keep the exhaust or he was going to trash Eisennman on the forums.
Ryan told me this weeks ago.
I told Ryan, fuck that, offer him all his money back plus the cost of install so he has nothing to complain about, if he sent back his exhaust. Ryan told me about conversations he personally had with long about this topic.
I also told Ryan to talk to Jason or Mark about this, and as far as I know he has. I can't wait for them to come in.

Longtran is full of shit, and doing just what he said he would do if he didn't get his money back , and keep the exhaust. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.
Long is a smart guy, no doubt so he's setting this up real good.
I asked Ryan about what was happening with this when I saw him at autocross last week. He said they offered him his money back but he wanted to keep the exhaust. He also said he spoke with Jason about this......... where are you at? You know this is BS too.

DON'T JUMP ON LONG'S BANDWAGON. EISENHAUS IS GOOD PEOPLE. THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH RYAN, JUST BECAUSE SOME SHADY GUY SAYS SO.
WHY WOULD EISENNMAN PURPOSELY PISS OFF A "POPULAR" E90POST CUSTOMER. LONGTRAN IS USING HIS POPULARITY FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL GAIN, AND I KNOW THIS FIRST HAND. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN THIS EXCEPT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, AND RYAN IS A STAND UP GUY. I'VE BEEN AROUND HERE LONG ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW ME TOO.
WHAT'S RIGHT IS RIGHT, AND LONGTRAN IS NOT RIGHT IN USING HIS POPULARITY LIKE THIS.
SIGNED, AND SWORN ON MY MOTHER

JOSEPH FINN

Last edited by Lost Rider; 06-02-2006 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0