View Single Post
      01-24-2023, 10:49 AM   #8184
ASAP
Major General
Rep

Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Anywhere. You're making too many assumptions. If someone is interested in you the setting won't matter. Again, do it right and you'll be fine.

I promise you looks are not the first thing on her list, even if she says they are. If you're not her type physically, it's just a hurdle but you CAN overcome it if you check all of her other boxes. Genuine confidence and self worth is what women are attracted to more than anything.
That's the obvious answer i expected... I don't agree with anywhere... that simply isn't good advice... it won't work in a vast majority of places. That is just like applying to any and all jobs without any specificity or DMing every girl you see. Or saying follow your dreams... except a dream job almost never exists and you could end up poor if you go that direction.

For the 2nd comment... MAYBE... there is a zone that a girl can put you in within the first 30 seconds... and it could be entirely based on looks. That's just real life too... now once you get into apps, that opportunity that doesn't even present itself unless you've physically met up - which won't happen if you don't get past stage 1. This goes back to the app issue again... you can spend all this time talking / wasting time before you ever even meet up... you don't want to do that because that could entirely waste your time as when you meet up that person may be nothing like what you expected.