12-06-2022, 02:41 PM   #115
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
I've only run across one song that I couldn't find. But I can't find it anywhere.

But I'm also not some hair flipping emo kid who likes to talk about "how you've never heard of them" either.

I've never been able to pick stuff out by ear. I grew up playing drums from diapers until I graduated high school. Guitar was just something fun to screw around with when we weren't practicing as I got older.
Hey, if you like that site, go for it. I've given my impressions. Like I said, depends on what you wanna do w your guitar. Personally, I think that UG is much better for my purposes, i.e. find a reasonably accurate tab for free that I can then play by myself.

Not sure about the emo ref, the song database on UG is HUUUUGE, from extremely pop stuff to even some obscure songs, I daresay it's probably one of if not the most extensive for guitarists. To repeat, I never heard of Songsterr until you mentioned it.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?