Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93Beast View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I have never worked for LAPD, so I can't really comment on the culture of that department. As a black male working in law enforcement, I have never experienced any anti-black sentiment, so I can't really relate to his position (…and I work in L.A. County). I think A LOT of people tend to attribute every problem they have to the color of their skin, especially in the black community. I am not that guy. In fact, it is my anecdotal opinion that very, very few instances have anything to do with race/ethnicity at all (..in the grand scheme of things).

P.S. Everybody is a rookie at some point and every rookie makes mistakes. It's par for the course.
Thanks for the response. I get the rookie comment but some of these guys do NOT belong on the streets yet. Poor training IMO.
You're right! Some people are not fit for street duty or even fit for this line of work, but I suppose you could say that about people in every profession. Those who aren't fit usually quit or are weeded out due to behavior and/or a pattern of poor decision making. Even somebody like me, who is pretty dialed in overall, has done days off ……albeit over nonsense, but days off nonetheless.