View Single Post
      07-12-2022, 12:25 PM   #152
Pablo Chacon
Mexico
Rep

Drives: ///M320i and X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Like many things the alt right likes, it's just hard to do things, so we shouldn't do it. We don't need a well regulated militia per the Second Amendment. We can't wear masks. Vaccines are scary! It's all just so hard. We can't do hard things. :

What a crock of crap. From whenever the period is that y'all refer to that is MAGA, I think the people from that period of time that you want to glorify would be dismayed and/or would laugh at you because you're such candy asses.
Pablo sounds like he's in tears of the thought of not being able to have his AR 15.
Not worried one bit, I buy more and more with confidence, without concern to losing money due to them being banned/taken (or “bought back”) by the government.
Fortunately for me, I can go down to my local gun shop and buy as many AR-10/15 as I want and will have them within 10-20 minutes.
Even the Fed gov has sped up the process of owning NFA items, what use to take 11+ months of waiting, now is reduced to 60-120 days of waiting. That’s the progress we need. Soon there will be little to no wait on NFA items (fingers crossed).
Sedan_Clan25301.50