Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: Dinan M4, Z4, X5, Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchinManWheels View Post
Ok, to please the old and the new, for $600k, I want a mid engine homage to the 1M with DINAN 4.6L stroker S65 V8 with a 6 speed manual transition. Carbon fiber tub/frame/panels. Updated carbon fiber M4 GTS wheels. Weight around 3000lbs. Stock tires 275 front and 315/325 rear. Optional aero (go stealth 911R or all out Vette ZR1). Any colors are included, NO standard colors, all unique. Interior has a nice sound system. I know you want to hear the car but if there will be speakers then please make them not be shitty. Oh, and European f*uckin pick up!!
Is that too much to ask???
Pass! BMW needs to resurrect the legendary clown shoe; the most radical modern bimmer ever produced and should have never been killed off. 1M is overhyped IMHO.
1M is just an homage to the only mid-engine BMW other than the i8. They could just call it the"M" but I think they f*uck that up and make it an suv. Anyway, $600k for a BMW is crazy! But a $600 Ford was crazy until the GT. A $600k super special M3? no. A $600k mid-engine super car? hell yes!!!