View Single Post
      11-16-2021, 07:30 PM   #12075
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Uh....yeah, ok. Whatever you need to tell yourself.

It's not my fault that my life has been sub par. I was born into a very poor immigrant family that moved to the U.S. when I was only months old. I recall eating off of a dirt floor as a child. My mother and father worked multiple jobs to take care of my grandmother's life threatening illnesses, which didn't leave much for us. I've been poor and have had an extremely hard life. The only real pleasure I get out of life, is coming here and enjoying the comradery of my fellow BP members. Now that you have showed up, I constantly have to look at your posts of your fancy cars and hear you go on and on about a life that I wish I had. There. Does that make you feel better?

Seriously though, none of that is accurate. You bring it on yourself. I've said it once and I'll continue to say it for as long you continue to bombard us with your bullshit, you're just fucking annoying. Whether your full of shit or not, no one cares. We all wish you'd go annoy other people. BTW, your money, cars, homes and women are of no concern to us. None of it makes you look cool or successful. You make yourself look like a damn fool and we are forced to watch. I know extremely poor people who are an absolute pleasure to be around and then there is you - the complete polar opposite. The saying of money doesn't buy class is aimed directly at you. Enjoy your money, your cars and whatever else, because if you knew how people really felt about you; none of that would matter to you anymore. You're seriously ridiculous and the fact that you think it has anything to do with my lack of success in life shows exactly what you know about anything....other than yourself that you somehow can not just shut the fuck up about. Seriously, go somewhere else. You've already ruined this thread to a point where most of us don't even come in here because of you. Have you not noticed that no one appreciates your posts or comments on them? Figure it out and fuck off elsewhere.
Yeah, guess what. My family started out as poor as you. That’s probably why I am where I am. If you don’t like what I have to say, don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. I’ll post what I want, when I want. And just for that I’m going to post how and who I lost my virginity to. It’s a good read. It is date related. Let’s try to stay on topic for now on. Stay tuned.