Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJE60 View Post
Marko and Horner have to take a large share of the blame, they have taken a young ultra aggressive driver and cynically played a “god child” game in order to milk Dutch and Belgian fans for every cent. No one wants to see an accident happen, the FIA were clear, both driver were at fault but Horner and Marko have yet again made Max believe he is blameless, when the fact is he is too aggressive and may eventually get someone killed. At the time of the collision Max was steering hard right, this 1 sec after seeing Ham front wing level with his front right tyre. Max gave His usual choice , give way or collide.

Max is a hugely talented driver and potentially a world champion but if he ends up dead or killing someone then Horner and Marko will be partly to blame. Hopefully Max has more sense than those two windbags and hopefully his fans see the sense in ensuring he learns some caution.
This is spot on and I would only make one modification: IMHO, there is no such thing as a potential WDC. I've heard this said about too many drivers to count and they failed. Winning a Formula One race is a serious achievement. Winning multiple F1 races is an unbelievable achievement. Winning a WDC is one of the most difficult achievements in all of sports. Winning multiple is beyond belief. Winning 7 is unspeakable.

Max demonstrated that he won't be a WDC unless the RBR management team make a decision to be completely real with him but I don't have hope for that. Introspection is not the strong suit of that organization. There isn't a single stabilizing hand in management except for Jonathon Wheatley and I fear that he may be the odd man out.

The whole team is toxic and a blight on the sport.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
inTgr8r2434.50
Steeler2430.00
racerbruce3859.50
minn1914078.00
MJE60681.00
Bongoxxx805.50