View Single Post
      03-12-2021, 08:08 AM   #36
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Great thread! Gotta love the money makers!

Currently:
Up at 4:00 a.m. (within minutes black coffee mixed with whey protein)
5:00 I start the pre-workout 350mg of caffeine on top of whatever was in the coffee
At work around 6:00ish (not expected there until 7:30)
30 minute lunch taken at my desk while "working" (read as BP-OT time) (another 350 mg of caffeine is ingested here)
Work til 4:30 - 5:00
Go home to meet the girlfriend to visit with her for about 15-20 minutes and bitch about our day and how stupid people are. Begin pre-gaming for the gym (another 350 mg of caffeine)
At the gym by 6:00 - 6:15 til around 8:00 - 8:30 pm
Home to shower to go visit the girlfriend (or she comes to my house)
Usually at the girlfriends by 8:30 - 9:00
sex
Usually either in my bed back at home or asleep at her house somewhere in the 11:30 - midnight area
Back up at 4:00 am repeat daily

I've been working at least one day a weekend just to stay caught up on current projects as well. Pay period is bi-weekly, I'm usually somewhere in the 110-120 hours a pay period kinda guy. My schedule is ran so tight that any deviation in said schedule throws everything off. With this being said, I'm also an efficiency guru, 5S/6 Sigma Champion and Project Coordinator.
Everything I do is planned well in advance to ensure no surprises occur, but they always do.

By no means is this healthy but I do love sex and money. I have goals and shit to get done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I had to keep an infant alive as a single parent. Does that count? Newborns kill your sleep schedule. I’ve never wanted an hour of solid sleep more in my life than in July of 2014.
No points for you here. You have one child. Literally every parent before you, since the beginning of time, has done this. No points.