Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Sheeeshhh. And I thought I was prepared by picking up some seeded hamburger buns at WaWa tonight lmao.

To be honest bro, I'm not much of a cook. I have a pretty boring diet in general, (I've been doing intermittent fasting) so have put little to no thought into cooking. I usually just eat like a pound of a chicken breast and rice followed by a smoothie & then like a pack of cosmic brownies before bed. It's incredible.

You don't have an insta-pot by chance do you? I actually just bought one and it's supposed to be the bees knees. My buddy made an entire PDF cookbook on it, so I have been attempting to use that. I'm going to cook basically everything in there now. You supposedly just throw everything in there and push a button and it does the rest.

I think I have the griddle thing somewhere, but I'll have to check. I do agree, brunch is legit if you're trying to make an impression.

And yes I have blender. I'm not huge on coconut flavors, but will whip up margaritas if need be. We will see what transpires.
Learn to cook, so many guys only know how to make kraft mac and cheese and hot pockets you'll rack up hella points. Plus it's a great convo starter in career fairs!

I have an instapot, I've only used it to make shredded chicken for sandwiches though. Really uninspiring way of cooking for me but I know lots of people use it.