12-30-2019, 12:59 PM   #3374
DadVibes
Captain
Rep

Drives: F87 M2 CS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipnkraut View Post
Just came across this dude on YouTube that put F80 fenders, front and rear bumpers, and did a quad exhaust all on an F30. Just why.

Man, until coming across this thread, I wasn't aware of the lengths people will go to make their non-"M" cars look as such. Reminds me of the old days with Impreza/Lancer owners trying to make their cars look like an STI/Evo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarPundit View Post
Naw, it's the politics. Fake badges, while amusing, are the least of Cali's problems. We have human feces on our streets and polluting our beaches; insane taxes and regulations; and laws addressing such pressing issues as plastic straws while the social structure collapses around us, the state burns, and productive people flee to states that aren't run by such bat shit crazy politicians. It's a mess here. And I hate it. Counting down the days to my departure....
Just don't come to Colorado. We're full.

Kidding... would love to have a fellow M3 owner in my area. There are surprisingly few around here and it would be nice to have another to break up the monotony of S3's/S4's/S5's running rampant.

Last edited by DadVibes; 12-30-2019 at 01:05 PM..