04-09-2019, 06:20 AM   #3919
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
if she is really into you, spending time with you when you want nothing from her will only make her miserable. honestly, ghosting her would probably be better on her in the long run than continuing to spend time with her. if you arent gonna tell her straight up that you dont want to see her then that is really your only option.

side note, went on my first date with a black girl on saturday. also my first time making out with a black girl haha. normally, im just not really into black women but this girl was legitimately beautiful. gonna see her again on thursday.
This right here. When I started dating again after my divorce, I found out early on that sometimes you have to be "ruthless" to a point and straight up tell them no.

The first few times I went out with people I wasn't looking to get back into any type of relationship. I just wanted to have fun. But some of them get so emotionally attached so easily.

I first I tried to be the good guy and was very subtle about it. But that ended up blowing up in my face when I had one woman just show up at my house for no reason...and I had never had her at my house before.

That was the end as my daughter was with me at the time, and it really pissed me off as I never had my kid involved in anything with my social life in regards to dating.

After that, it was much easier to tell them this isn't going anywhere as you get better at doing it without feeling bad.