05-12-2018, 11:01 AM   #16
Spa2k
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: '13 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappy Phoenix View Post
Why do you say that? It'd be interesting to learn from an owner's perspective what were your gripes with the GT350 and which year model did you have?
Do a search on GT350 here; there are at least a couple of threads. Also check the GT350 Forum at Mustang6.com (https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70).

I'm not going to post all the details again, but here's a hint: The quality is pitiful - and hasn't changed since 2015. I refused delivery on the first 2016 GT 350, because the paint was flaking off and more than half the car needed to be repainted by the dealer. On the replacement 2016, paint came off the passenger door the first time I washed it - plus I had to park it for 6 months due to Ford's inability to get a simple part to satisfy a recall. I sold the car the day after I got it fixed and ordered an M2.

My last two Corvettes were trouble-free - neither one saw the dealer - except for one recall on rear-end adjustment (no problem found) and regular maintenance - in more than 8 years of ownership; I'm thinking about buying a 2019 now.

BTW, I suggest you only listen to former owners of these cars here. There are a lot of "never-owned-ones" offering opinions here.

Good luck!