View Single Post
      07-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #493
c1pher
Primo Generalissimo
United_States
Rep

Drives: All of them

Garage List
Soooo, I have not tried all the cars on your list, but I have driven many of them. If you really like the F-Type, try a corvette C7 Stingray or Grand Sport. It doesn't seem obvious, at least to me, but after driving a CPO F-Type S about a month ago, and then driving a 2017 Stingray (which I bought), they reminded me of one another. Granted there are differences, but the personalities were somewhat simlar with the Corvette being a little more refined in normal driving and more composed in spirited driving. I would recommed checking a C7 out or at least putting it on your list even if to simply help you narrow down more of what you like or don't like.

I feel like it's very much addictive to drive, much like my 135is but has 100 more HP and 60 more tq. The torque band is very broad, almost like an N55 but no turbo lag. Power builds very linearly to redline and sounds wonderful especially with the Performance exhaust, which I also recommend getting (included in Grand Sport of Z51 package, optional in base Stingray).