Thread: Iraq....
View Single Post
      03-18-2006, 02:30 PM   #21
N1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: BMW 320d M

late but in action. As a second lieutenant in this forum and reading your point of views but with US i have said and i believe you must act now, move out of baghdad, move north were the support is real. Any invasion must end and in the move it will be more easier to leave irak as soon as they gather a new army and a police force. Dont fall in any arguement to enter in iran, if its necessary launch air force, and explanations only in UN. The war is here to stay, impossible to win its against arab world from west africa to thetchenia and from middle east to phillipines and has begun a thousand years ago. Now its global and they have attacked US to show the arabs its great power. Fundamentalists won the first country in IRAN in 1979 with khomeiny and they were spreading it was a matter of time to have a new war, never full scale i hope. The central question is israel and the possession or property of jerusalem as we western culture, we are infidels, dogs, and they must kill us. The young students of islamism do it for a few virgins in paradise, like kamikaze in imperial japan. Iraq was the center of the ancient arab empire and the center of an ancient civilization MESOPOTAMIA. They were conquered several times but never beaten and they only respect the force, see as hussein did maintain a terror state for decades against the vast majority of iraquis. My country supports the action without fighting forces but we believe as the british that the transition must be fast, very fast, in order to leave the spot. They will remain exactly as they are for centuries, they like to live that way as it was in africa, they are in the same state of civilization than before.