Rep

Drives: Plaid, F82 M4, E46 M3, Sequoia

Garage List
2002 BMW X5 4.4i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiantm3 View Post
Mine. I'm using an Oculus Rift instead of screens now. I didn't really build my own though. Just pieced things together over many years. BTW screens are going to be dead soon for sim racing. For me they already are. VR in it's current state is so immersive and the resolution is good enough to really enjoy sim racing with it and it will get better with each generation. You can piece together a sim rig for pretty cheap these days. There are so many options. I just highly recommend PC over consoles. You get a lot more upgradability and your hardware will outlast console generations.

What game(s) are you using with the Oculus Rift? How is the experience? I've been thinking about doing a similar setup when I get back from Singapore (hopefully in the next few weeks... been too many months w/o driving).