shoei
Banned
Rep

Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei
True on AF, it's not even funny... I had an ex, her old man was a LT Col for the marine Corp... He landed at an AF base once and we picked him up - guess he came out directly from his room and he had a perplexed look on his face... I asked him what was up and he told me he had cable in his room... And a mini fridge + microwave and he just shook his head lol...

I'm not in SD, up the coast a bit in another beach city in LA so even better... but you are right, much different lifestyle from east... The weed thing is real talk, errybody smokes weed out here and it's so open... That took me awhile to get used to - back in NYC we still on the DL... Here in SoCal? People walk around / drive around smoking weed like its breathing air...
My sister just moved to SF. Holy crap, clouds of smoke everywhere. I prefer people smoke on the dl and not contaminate my air!!
You've got bigger issues than worrying about people blazing in SF...

- you're like 52 years of age in your culture technically speaking when it comes to being suitable for marriage

- your deep regrets of past endeavors keeping you up late at night

- why your seat is crooked and you are technically facing your left headlight...

You are welcome... Carry on...