Rep

Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
I don't know about stole. SJ played solid through out the first 3...but they were definitely outplayed in that OT. Pens needed to capitalize on 4 different chances in the OT and didn't. Jones made a few really good saves...but Malkin needs to put that one in that was right in front of the net. When you can't put it in on extended offensive shifts, usually that's when the other team goes down and puts one in.

I'm going to say - that was probably the most non-called penalties I think I've ever seen. (Make sure I specify - by both teams) Not whining, this is not why the Pens lost at all...but as a fan, it's getting hard to constitute what's now going to be called and what's not now. I don't mind a few uncalled - let the teams play...but they look some liberties in the hacking and whacking. Guaranteed they're some bumps and bruises today.

Part of an annoyance goes to that damn puck - what the hell kinda rubber they use in SJ for those? That think looked like a super ball at times.

Needless, I said Pens in 5. That means we had to lose one somewhere. Just would have rather it been game 4.
Briefly considered "calling you out" for whining and saying the refs favored the sharks. Then I thought... some people would think I was serious. Heh.