11-20-2015, 03:26 PM   #50
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
The Knicks have ZERO options in CAP room and owe a shit ton to Carmello, plus traded away PRIME picks to get him!!!

The Knicks are a solid 10 years out from the end of Carmello to even being somewhat relevant again.

Look at the Celts as a current example....The 1st or 2nd 'Big 3' aren't walking through those doors again.

They are their own worst enemy too - staying in/at the playoff spots, guaranteed mid level draft picks...
IDK, something as to give with this franchise. With Kristaps and trading away Hardaway Jr for Grant (which I thought was a solid move), Phil Jackson gets good marks so far. Maybe Carmelo will change and become more of a team player but I just hope he doesn't get jelly over Kristaps like he did with Linsanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaloption View Post
cap number going up next year. free money for every scrub in the NBA.

although, i agree with ASB, not sure why any FA would sign with Knicks..

Durant? LOL.. pipe dream

I learned my lesson with LeBron.. Knicks did everything right to clear up space but still got burned.
Yeah I remember that day back in 2010 watching The Decision, wasting 25 minutes of my life only for him to say he was taking his talents to South Beach when in fact the Heat play in Bayside, a lousy 5 blocks away from my job Also IF the Cavs win the championship I can see James coming to the Knicks for one season to play along with Melo. Reason is even him leaving Cleavage again with a ring the fans won't burn his jerseys.

EDIT: Durant seems fragile now after the injury he sustained last season. I wouldn't touch him as he has missed games so far this season.