09-14-2015, 04:08 PM   #130
Game
------
No_Country
Rep

Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
The entire city of Dallas are troubled by the loss of one of if not THE most prolific receiver in the game: Dez Bryant. But I am very optimistic of how this type of loss can actually bring the team together and cause others to step up huge! We have time... And then week 5 when the Patriots come to town, we will see Greg Hardy return and our leading tackler last season, linebacker Rolando McLain.
Now I am not a fanboy of my Cowboys. There was some VERY shitty play last night! BUT... To give up 3 turnovers all resulting in scores, and STILL come back and WIN the game literally in the final seconds, ROMO is indeed one of the Best QB's in the game today and is actually the most "clutch QB in the 4th quarter" and has been for many years. Defensively, Dallas was great up front and secondary.
Chris Collinsworth is such a nuthugger of Odell. I mean how much of a man-crush can a guy have on another guy? The one circus catch he had last season is just that. He didn't do shit last night and he is way overrated. He will be exposed this season. ANd that contract NY just gave Eli... LMAO! But oh well... Dallas goes into Philly next week without Dez and key Defensive players. Much talk about Philly and them getting DeMarco Murray. Dallas must go on the road like they did last season (only undefeated road team!) and silence the critics and haters.

Have you guys seen the video of Dez after the game greeting his team mates? Hobbling out on a broken foot! This guy is a true baller and epic team mate....

*NSFW* Language!

[u2b]81jobVypIhs[u2b]
So you're going to bash and call ODB overrated for not having a great game (5 catches for 44 yards) and then go on to drool about Dez who didn't do much of anything either? (5/48)

AND

Want us to expect you're not a fanboy?