Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340Xi (G20)

Garage List
2020 BMW M340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Neophytou View Post
Want to swap the stock halogen bulbs on my F30 and not looking to go xenon at the moment. Ive been looking into the following and need some advice as to whether these would give any dash errors.

Headlights H/L H7 - Osram Cool Blue Intense 4200K
Fogs H8 - Osram Cool Blue Intense 4200K
Parking Lights W5W - Osram Cool Blue Intense 4000K
Indicators PY21W - Osram Diadem (with blue pearl tint)
or Philips Silvervision Chrome

As for the DRLs, as far as Im aware, the only ones at the moment to replace the stock PW24W bulb are the CREE LEDs. Looking to purchase a set of 30W ones from HorizonLEDs. Do these need the resistor kit or will they flicker or show any dash warnings?

Just need some confirmation before pressing the "BUY" button, that all of these will be a plug and play procedure.

Im also open to any other suggestions for the lights as long as all of them are the same colour (apart from the DRLs which are 6000K I think). I dont mind these since these go off when the other lights go on at night.

Unfortunately no option to turn these off and dont want to get into coding either.

Thanks
Andy_Neophytou,

Realizing that I am in US, but take a look at the attached. I call it my Bulb card. Have compiled info on most exterior bulbs.

I have changed out my OEM halogen DRLs, headlights, foglights, rear turn & back up lights -- for the rear turn, back up & DRLs did have to a little coding.

All in all worth the ffort.

Hope the bulb card helps!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 328i Bulb Card.pdf (37.0 KB, 168 views)

2020 M340Xi| ZDA| ZDY| ZPP| ZPX| 1CR| 1PL| 688| 6NW| 2VFH|
Retired: 2014 328i
BMW CCA
Appreciate 1