View Single Post
      12-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #83
flyinb501
Captain
Rep

Drives: 2009 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce View Post
I don't understand understand how people are complaining about excess! You clearly have situation where the truck is justified, I don't know how people can justify buying a 135 over a 128, or even a BMW period, besides just saying its excess. And for the guys driving 1M's and anything twin turbocharged etc. that are complaining about the environment? Holy crap. If your that worried then go ahead and make the ultimate sacrifice and do the only thing you can to make your carbon footprint 0, wipe yourself off the face of the earth. Cows pollute more than cars so shut it about how horrible one freaking car is for the earth.

OP, I love h3's. I had a rental with the 5 cylinder and thought the whole time man, if this had a v8 it'd be an awesome truck. 6 months later they came out with the Alpha! It warranted a trip to check it out. I commend you on how you handled this thread (the first couple of pages are filled with absolute douche bags) as well! I am glad you and your wife are enjoying the car.
That is if you even consider C02 a pollutant... All good points though. This green movement is getting out of hand.