|02-17-2014, 02:21 PM||#1|
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135I
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Charlotte, NC
GMP Performance Is Looking For An Inside Sales Representative To Join Our Team!
Inside Sales Representative
GMP Performance is looking for a passionate automotive enthusiast for a full-time Sales Representative position. We specialize in performance upgrades for German (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche and VW) vehicles and offer a rare opportunity to work in an industry where passion and devotion for automobiles can be part of your everyday career. We have been in business since 1975 and located in a 14,000sq/ft building with a warehouse, showroom/offices and shop area. We are looking to expand our online and local presence and are seeking a highly motivated candidate that can blend a desire to succeed with a willingness to take care of our customers.
This position requires an automotive background, knowledge of the performance & replacement parts marketplace and at least two years’ experience in a European Automotive shop. Our sales representatives are responsible for generating sales and following up on leads with thorough technical support. We service walk-in customers but the majority of the conversations are had via email and over the phone. Our ideal candidate for the position must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability work in a fast paced team environment.
· Answer incoming phone calls and emails in a timely manner with courteous and technically informative responses.
· Interact with walk-in customers
· Record and update customer records with Microsoft Outlook
· Create, update and maintain appointment schedules for installations.
· Process Orders into QuickBooks Enterprise
· Maintain contact with vendors for related orders
· Assist in data-entry, website maintenance and forum activity.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Professional phone etiquette
· Ability to function independently and multi-task
· Organization and diligence in following-up with all tasks are extremely important to success
· Professional appearance and positive attitude are a must
· A humble demeanor with the ability to listen to customers
· An understanding that it is more important to listen than to know everything about anything
· Problem solving skills with the ability to give an honest answer or creative solution
· CUSTOMER SERVICE
A clean driver record and background check is also mandatory.
This is a full time opportunity and pay is a draw with commission based on both overall sales and profit %. We pay the draw every two weeks via direct deposit and the commission is calculated and paid monthly. Health insurance is paid for full-time employees after 90 days and dental insurance is available.
Please email resumes to Info@GMPperformance.com. Include salary expectations.
|gmp performance, jobs, sales|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|