|06-09-2011, 06:39 PM||#1|
Malcolm Motor Group
Drives: M3E93, X6, 550i, 335vert, X5d
Join Date: Nov 2008
2000 BMW M5 for sale.
- 2000 BMW E39 M5
- June 2000 production date, delivered new in August 2000
- 59,891 Original Miles
- Anthracite Metallic
- Black extended leather / Silverstone with aluminum trim
- Side air bags
- Taken to Paul Miller BMW for full diagnostic check. Upgraded Software May, 2011.
- The car had been stored and covered in a heated garage, and was never driven in the winter.
- It has continued to be garaged and covered since I've owned it in NJ.
- Non-smoker since new.
- Clean CARFAX
- Never tracked, raced or abused. No codes, no leaks, minimal oil use. Full maintenance history.
- Original paint is in incredible condition. No dings, dents or scratches (see photos above).
- The only imperfections are some rock chips on the front end (see photos above).
- Door jambs, trunk jambs and engine compartment are immaculate.
- Has never been in any accidents.
- BMW replaced the battery and bumper cover under warranty.
- BMW replaced the clutch 10k miles ago.
- Excellent condition, still looks and smells new.
- Cargo net in trunk.
- Have 2 sets of mats, winter as well as carpeted.
- Phone removed from armrest and storage tray installed.
Tires, wheels and suspension:
- On its second set of Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires, they have 10K miles on them and plenty of wear left.
- NO curb rash on any of the wheels.
- Completely stock suspension, very tight, no vibrations or squeaks.
- Regular oil and filter changes and fluid flushes
- Front brake rotors and pads replaced
- Oil and filter, brake fluid flush and coolant flush recently performed 58,861 miles
- NO other warranty or maintenance issues. Car has been trouble-free.
- Current on all recall campaigns
- Full maintenance history is summarized on a spreadsheet
- Hand washed only
1. Please arrange and obtain your own financing, if necessary, ahead of time.
2. I am not interested in any trades.
3. I will be happy to drive the car to a BMW dealer within a reasonable distance from me for a pre-purchase inspection, at your prearranged and prepaid expense.
4. Out of state buyers must set up their own shipping arrangements after car is paid for in full.
5. Located in NJ and I do travel a lot so please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to set up an appointment to see vehicle.
Please see link below for pics....
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|