New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing

02-13-2017, 07:57 AM   #23
C1Boston
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: Uber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
It's short. Took me about 10 hours to finish and I was not rushing it. I do have to say I enjoyed it.
This. I took my sweet time with it and still found it to be short. Short but sweet I would say.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2017, 08:58 AM   #24
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Finished it last night. Gave the drug to the crazy ass wife and not Zoe. Best part was fighting mama (second boss). I mean how often do you get to shoot a bitch in the pussy.
I hated that fight, fucking Marguerite was a goddamn bullet sponge. Pretty much drained all of my ammo by the end.

I beat the game a few days ago, I actually ended up enjoying it. Liked the story and the game legit creeped me out, something that the franchise hasn't been able to do since I played the original.

Wish the game had a more robust list of enemies though, it was the Bakers, Evie (I knew I wanted to shoot that fucking old lady in the wheelchair for a reason), the molded....and the fat molded who just projectile vomits, then the bugs.
Appreciate 0