New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

08-19-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
bruck30
Registered
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3

2002 M5 For Sale

Anyone here have interest or know of anyone with interest in a 2002 M5? It's time to find my baby a new home. I ordered the car from Twin City BMW in Savoy, IL and that's where it's been serviced as well. Car only has 8k, yes, that is correct Eight Thousand miles on the clock. I just had the oil, tranny, and rear end fluids changed. Car has only seen rain two times and never been out in snow or salt. Currently have GfG 1-5 wheels on it, but also have the stock tires and wheels, which have about 4500 miles on them. Car is Alpine white with "caramel" interior. Get many compliments on the interior. No other mods other than the wheels.
I purchased an E92 M3 and seem to drive it a little more, but mostly ride motorcycle everyday, so the cars see very little daylight and are pampered heavily.
There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with this car other than it doesn't get driven and now with the M3 in the stable, it will see even less drive time and my wife likes the M3 better, so I'm willing to let her go (the car not the wife) so that we can enjoy the M3 without feeling guilty about not taking out the M5.

I have tried to post pictures, but the uploads fail. I can send pictures if you PM off list.

Would like to get 42, but can negotiate.

Contact me at Bruck30@aol.com for pictures and can call my cell if want to talk live. 217 898 0200

thanks

Kevin
Appreciate 0