Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

04-21-2017, 05:28 PM   #13421
Zippster
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 17 BMW M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Well, in 1965..

Lol!

An other white substance more likely?
you're killing me, I remember 1965, however, for the record, I never touched the other white substance.
Appreciate 1
Lups7717

04-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #13422
Lups
Rep

Drives: I don't own a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippster View Post
you're killing me, I remember 1965, however, for the record, I never touched the other white substance.
Hey, I was advocating a milk war here, then it was pretty much some other war, and pre cocaine too! So, are you admitting to avoiding coke, or milk? I can tolerate some illegal drugs, but if you are referring milk as the other substance, I will take over the world, and make you pay for that demeaning comment! Milk matters! (its 0.30 am here and I'm off to bed so I might as well start a war!)

You sure you remember it? I picture you as a 35 (just so that I'm younger here) year old male, who remembers the 60's the way I do, via music which often was powered with non dairy substances.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2017, 05:54 PM   #13423
Zippster
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey, I was advocating a milk war here, then it was pretty much some other war, and pre cocaine too! So, are you admitting to avoiding coke, or milk? I can tolerate some illegal drugs, but if you are referring milk as the other substance, I will take over the world, and make you pay for that demeaning comment! Milk matters! (its 0.30 am here and I'm off to bed so I might as well start a war!)

You sure you remember it? I picture you as a 35 (just so that I'm younger here) year old male, who remembers the 60's the way I do, via music which often was powered with non dairy substances.
I'm sure I remember it, I watched the Vietnam war every night on the news.

I told you that my father was a WWII vet, in the law enforcement community that's what they call a clue! Sorry, that sounds really bad, but I have to bust on you. Your English is way to good to give you a pass on that. Of course you know what white substance I'm talking about, I lifted it from your exact expression "An other white substance more likely"

What kid has never had milk???
Appreciate 1
Lups7717

04-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #13424
Lups
Rep

Quote:
I'm sure I remember it, I watched the Vietnam war every night on the news.

I told you that my father was a WWII vet, in the law enforcement community that's what they call a clue! Sorry, that sounds really bad, but I have to bust on you. Your English is way to good to give you a pass on that. Of course you know what white substance I'm talking about, I lifted it from your exact expression "An other white substance more likely"

What kid has never had milk???
Omg I am not talk about sperm with you on a public forum!!! I thought you were sniffing cocaine man!!

And was the stuff you took even human, or were you taking bulls? (okay, cocaine goes with the market, so bulls? No? I'm on fire)

You sick fuck. You killed the milk industry. I'm done with you.

My grandfather served in the operations center of Mannerheim in ww2 first round for us finns. I met the man (my grand father) twice in my life, but the stories he told me in our second meet were insane.

I'm sorry I had forgotten about the conversation we had about ww2, especially about the pacific times. I meant no disrespect. I honestly kept picturing you as a teenager because you have shown a great sense of humor in subjects where we often dig in to battle grounds here.

There is no excuse for my conduct but remember the real criminal is Canada and their milk. I'm pretty sure they are to be blamed for my comments too. Canada. Not anna. We cool? No?

Kay, sucking up some more. Soon.

Last edited by Lups; 04-21-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #13425
Zippster
Captain
United_States
Rep

Oh my! You just never know what she will say, NEVER.

Cray, cray. But yes we are cool.

I can't speak for the Canadians, I just hope they don't win the hockey playoffs.
Appreciate 1
Lups7717

Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #13426
Lups
Rep

Quote:

I can't speak for the Canadians, I just hope they don't win the hockey playoffs.
Well, Canada sucks, everyone who follows hockey agrees on it. We are at the last games of our serie here and my team is winning which is kind of lame. They have done for years what trump promised to you!

Thank god Canada will once again lick our arses in the world championships for sure. It makes the summer time easier to pass since we can all hate Canada then. My son can't even wear his favorite Pittsburgh penguins cap this late in the spring since he ends up in conversation about the only famous Mario of all times.

Btw, the Mannerheim story! One day I'll fill you in on the hilarious history of that. My grandfather by his words practically ran the war, but after his death I spoke with a family history dude of ours, and my grandfather had mildly polished his role on every piece he wasn't grossly exaggerating. The man was a persona for sure
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #13427
PA135i
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 SGM 135i

Quote:
Well, Canada sucks, everyone who follows hockey agrees on it. We are at the last games of our serie here and my team is winning which is kind of lame. They have done for years what trump promised to you!

Thank god Canada will once again lick our arses in the world championships for sure. It makes the summer time easier to pass since we can all hate Canada then. My son can't even wear his favorite Pittsburgh penguins cap this late in the spring since he ends up in conversation about the only famous Mario of all times.

Btw, the Mannerheim story! One day I'll fill you in on the hilarious history of that. My grandfather by his words practically ran the war, but after his death I spoke with a family history dude of ours, and my grandfather had mildly polished his role on every piece he wasn't grossly exaggerating. The man was a persona for sure
My favorite hockey team is the Philadelphia Flyers and we had a great defenseman which was from Finland: Kimmo Timonen. He was very good, miss him.
Sparkling Graphite Metallic / 6MT / Terracotta Boston Leather / Sport Package / Comfort Access system / Gray Poplar wood trim / Heated front seats / iPod and USB adapter / HD radio / Premium hi-fi system / OE Tuning / VRSF Intercooler & charge pipe / BMW Performance short shift kit / BMW M Performance Handbrake Handle / BMW Stainless steel pedals / V1 hardwired / rear sun shades Pennsylvania 20 electoral votes
Appreciate 2
      Yesterday, 04:40 PM   #13428
Germanauto
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90

Quote:

Canada hasn't won a cup since '93 eh. I love visiting there, but I'll always troll them on that.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #13429
Lups
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA135i View Post
My favorite hockey team is the Philadelphia Flyers and we had a great defenseman which was from Finland: Kimmo Timonen. He was very good, miss him.
He was okay, that's why we sent him to nhl. We like to make room for great players we keep. (man I wish it was that way )
Appreciate 0