New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

02-11-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Adamk24
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 01 S2000, 11 STi

Exclamation Looking for cars to record; Free dyno session

Hey guys,
I'm looking for an E39 M5 or Z8 in the LA area to record on a dyno for use in an upcoming Microsoft video game. We have reserved time with a dyno shop and would run the cars on the dyno while recording the sound of their engines.

What's in it for you: You'll have your name in the credits of the game for helping us collect content as well as receive a free copy of the previous title and a free copy of the new game when it comes out. You'll also get a dyno power pull print out and get to check out some of the other exotic cars we'll have on site that day.

So if you have or know of someone who owns a S38B35 powered M5/M6 with exhaust mods or an E39 M5/Z8 with a reworked exhaust and you or they are interested in taking part, let me know either in this thread or a private message. Feel free to also message me if you know or have any amazing sounding cars. We are always on the look out for great recording candidates!

(Please don't post private contact information here, use private messages. I can't provide too many specifics about the process or event publicly, sorry.)

Thanks!
-Adam
      04-06-2011, 03:26 AM   #2
lyonracing
Rep

Drives: E39 BMW 525i

im very suprised no one has responded to this thread. Wish i could help but im in the Chicago area.. Sounds like Forza 4 to me though
      05-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #3
Carchitect
New member- talk to me!
United_States
Rep

Drives: e34 525i (1992) alpine white

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonracing View Post
im very suprised no one has responded to this thread. Wish i could help but im in the Chicago area.. Sounds like Forza 4 to me though
Yep, it's gonna be forza 4!!!
AND TO ADAM:

Please include the widest possible selection of bmw's in the upcoming game! Thank you!
Appreciate 0