New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

08-30-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
mbgt72
Rep

Drives: sold: 2002 325ci steel blue

Group buy on Dynavin E39 & E46 Navigation units (and other makes)

Hey guys, I dunno if this is considered advertisement or not allowed (not the intention and not trying to step on any toes) but we've got a group buy going on for Dynavin units for the E46 BMW as well as E39, several Audi versions, and the Mercedes MBC.

I used to be an E46 325ci guy and eventually moved on. I'm now in a B7 Audi S4, but hope to one day be back in a BMW, and hopefully something with at least one turbo, either from the manufacture or by me hehe (looking at HPF M3, next gen M3, or oldschool E30 with a custom setup)

Anyhow as al group buys go: the bigger the group, the better price. They Dynavin units look like they've come a long way in a short period of time and now have a lot of happy customers with them installed. I have factory Nav, but am looking to replace as the Dynavin looks so good and is basically superior to the factory setup.

Anyhow, I'm over on www.euroaddiction.net, and would like to welcome anyone to make that a secondary posting/cruising forum as it's an up & coming forum that got it's start with some extremely technical and helpful B6/B7 S4 Audi guys. A lot of our focus has been on DIY's, quality mods, and a realistic mature approach towards our cars/projects/passions.

So here's the link to the groupbuy, and I'm sure you know about the Dynavin unit already, if not more info is just a click away!
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
mbgt72
Rep

Drives: sold: 2002 325ci steel blue

order is going to be placed on wed.

price as of now is $675 shipped including cables and hookups. If 3-4 more people join price will be lowered to $650! This price by far beats any other available offers around and the seller has done a great job in the past of providing technical assistance after purchase for the customers as well.
Appreciate 0