New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

02-06-2017, 03:30 PM   #23
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 6MT YMB M3, 1974 Corvette

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneup335 View Post
I guess someone lost some money
Nope don't gamble

Appreciate 0
      02-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #24
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Think you have it bad being a Jets fan? Try being a Lions fan like my sorry a$$.

I literally don't feel sorry for any fanbase, including the Browns. Those suckers had some good years before moving to Baltimore. The "good" years for us were the 90s Wayne Fontes days where we made like 6 playoff appearances as 9-7 Wild Card first round exists. Only in 91 did they ever win a playoff game, and it doesn't really count for me cause I wasn't even in my mother's womb then. Aside from that? 0 playoff wins in 60 years.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #25
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Had season tickets for years when the Pats sucked and had open bleachers for a stadium. We paid our dues, and have every right to gloat. People hate consistent winners, Justin like the Yankees were haterpd during their dynasty. It all comes down to jealously and being petty. I'm seeing heaps of that in this thread. #GOAT
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2017, 09:09 PM   #26
insanecoder
Banned
Rep

Drives: 340isDrive

I think these folks hate the PATS royally
but they still gotta respect em'
and Brady looks like he could play another 2-3 years at least.. still at top form
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2017, 09:49 PM   #27
Germanauto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: Alfa Romeo Giulia, Rosso

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
Had season tickets for years when the Pats sucked and had open bleachers for a stadium. We paid our dues, and have every right to gloat. People hate consistent winners, Justin like the Yankees were haterpd during their dynasty. It all comes down to jealously and being petty. I'm seeing heaps of that in this thread. #GOAT
I'm not a Pats hater (I wanted them to win) but I don't think there's any denying their suspect regime under Belichik. They've been caught cheating and there's no denying that.

Another reason ya'll are hated is due to the sheer number of bandwagoners. There are so many people who've never even been to Boston or the NE area who love the Pats like they've been fans their whole life. What are they going to do when Brady eventually hangs up his laces?

Anyhow, nobody is worse than Seahawks fans. I lived in the Seattle area for a decade and nobody gave a shyt about them until 2012. It's a city of techy nerd transplants who hopped on the bandwagon cause it was cool to be a Seahawks fan, rather than sticking by the teams they grew up with. Bandwagons are some of the worst type of people IMO, I don't trust them. Kind of like how you can't trust a girl who doesn't like dogs, or a BMW owner who doesn't care for performance and only wants the "image." Such individuals are highly suspect.
Appreciate 1
AIRPOWER1682.50
      02-06-2017, 10:04 PM   #28
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 328

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryn View Post
I'm not a Pats hater (I wanted them to win) but I don't think there's any denying their suspect regime under Belichik. They've been caught cheating and there's no denying that.

Another reason ya'll are hated is due to the sheer number of bandwagoners. There are so many people who've never even been to Boston or the NE area who love the Pats like they've been fans their whole life. What are they going to do when Brady eventually hangs up his laces?

Anyhow, nobody is worse than Seahawks fans. I lived in the Seattle area for a decade and nobody gave a shyt about them until 2012. It's a city of techy nerd transplants who hopped on the bandwagon cause it was cool to be a Seahawks fan, rather than sticking by the teams they grew up with. Bandwagons are some of the worst type of people IMO, I don't trust them. Kind of like how you can't trust a girl who doesn't like dogs, or a BMW owner who doesn't care for performance and only wants the "image." Such individuals are highly suspect.
Where you see these banwagoners? Im guessing you mean all the college kids that dont live in NE? AFAIK anyone outside of NE are all Pat haters so Im not sure what you mean.

Doesnt matter what ppl say, 15+ years and 5 rings. The "cheater" excuse gets old. How does deflated balls help Brady? The best part of SB51 is not just the grestest comeback win...its also how Brady shows the world hes the goat
Appreciate 1
larryn2145.50
      02-06-2017, 10:08 PM   #29
tc328
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 328

Garage List
2007 3  [0.00]
This one for yall
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2017, 12:21 AM   #30
thebmwjunkiee
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2016 535d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post

Quite literally every team in the NFL has been caught cheating, they all try to get an edge on each other. Spy gate, I'll concede was shady, just like all the teams using fake noise, trying to injure opponents, communicating past the acceptable time, using peds, etc. To me deflategate was a witch hunt and is still largely up for debate

But either way, this "suspect regime" is dominating the league, so clearly you guys need to cheat a little bit better. It's really beneficial, we're going to need to take out our other hand to accommodate these rings pretty soon

2016 535d M Sport, Space Gray/Mocha
Past: '14 328, '08 335, '04 525, '91 M5, '95 525
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2017, 03:10 PM   #31
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
Yea greatest ASS of all time
Did you just admit Brady has the greatest ass of all time?

I mean, i like the guy and think hes a great QB, but there are much better asses out there.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2017, 04:23 PM   #32
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Did you just admit Brady has the greatest ass of all time?

I mean, i like the guy and think hes a great QB, but there are much better asses out there.
My wife works with his cousin and the cousin even admits he is an Ass. Ask anyone that knows Brady and they will tell you the same thing.

And I didn't admit it, I stated it. The definition of admit is "confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance".

There is ABSOLUTELY NO RELUCTANCE when I stated that he is the Greatest Ass of all time"

Appreciate 0
      02-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #33
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRPOWER View Post
My wife works with his cousin and the cousin even admits he is an Ass. Ask anyone that knows Brady and they will tell you the same thing.

And I didn't admit it, I stated it. The definition of admit is "confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance".

There is ABSOLUTELY NO RELUCTANCE when I stated that he is the Greatest Ass of all time"
re-read what i wrote...
Appreciate 1
larryn2145.50
      02-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #34
AIRPOWER
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [9.67]
Quote: