New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

11-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
Roadkng
Registered
Rep

Drives: 1999 528I BLack

Display for Radio not completely lighted

Anyone have any suggestions, 1999 528I the screen that displays the radio station, and time is not fully lighted. Only some of the numerals are readable. It looks as if a row of lights are out. Would there be anyone that would know what to do?
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
thread killer
Banned
Rep

Drives: faster then your car

cry to the dealership for burnt pixals.... check yer instrument cluster too.

you buy the parts, the buy the labor..... 50/50 deal.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
nopq629
Registered
Rep

Drives: 1

Smile Alabama grabs last second 70 67 win over Tennessee

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP)—Anthony Brock missed his flight from Little Rock, Ark., to Knoxville on Saturday after attending his grandmother’s funeral. Good thing maplestory mesos he didn’t miss the game.Brock hit a desperation 3-pointer at the buzzer to secure Alabama’s 70-67 upset of Tennessee on Sunday.“We had a flight for him …buy maplestory mesos and he missed it so he drove all night to get here,” Alabama coach Philip Pearson said. “The first time I saw him was about 8:30 this morning and he said, ‘Hey, what’s up coach?’ His cousin drove him all the way to Knoxville.“I’ve got to meet this cousin.”The win was the Crimson Tide’s fourth in the final five games of a regular season that included the midseason departure of coach Mark Gottfried, who resigned on Jan. 26 amid buy maplestory mesos criticism of both the team’s play and departure of a star player.Alabama (17-13, 7-9 Southeastern Conference) had been picked to win the SEC West but instead finishes as the No. 4 seed in the division, setting it up for a matchup with Vanderbilt in the conference tournament on Thursday.
Appreciate 0