New Ytest
Sign out
Bimmerpost
Login
BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  
Go Back   BMW E39 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E39) Forums (1995 - 2003) > General E39 Discussions

03-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #1
wes
wesCUHz
Ireland
Rep

Drives: bat-mobile

Requesting advice!

Ok... I'm new to the E39 side of life but...

'03 540i

or

'02 540it

vs

'02 540it

or

m5

vs

m5

The ads seem kinda shady. What should I look for?
Advice is needed, as I will be looking for a car soon. The first 5 series seems perfect as do the wagons.

I am not sure what insurance would be like on the m5, but I heard maintenance is a bitch if it is not done properly.

I really want to get into the e39 family so input is appreciated.

Thanks,
wes
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
nopq629
Registered
Rep

Drives: 1

Red face Police Ill pastor deflected gunshot with Bible

MARYVILLE, Ill. ?C A pastor shot and killed during his Sunday sermon deflected the first of the gunman's four rounds with a Bible, sending a confetti-like spray of paper into the air in a horrifying scene that congregants initially thought was a skit, police said.The gunman strode down the aisle of the sprawling First Baptist Church shortly after 8 a.m. and briefly spoke with The Rev. Fred Winters, then maple story mesos pulled out a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol and began firing until it jammed, Illinois State Police Director Larry Trent said. Churchgoers wrestled the gunman to the ground as he waved a knife, slashing himself and two other people, Trent said.None of the about 150 congregants seemed to recognize the gunman and investigators do not know details of Winters' conversation cheap maplestory mesos with him, but they planned to review an audio recording of the service, Trent said. The service was not videotaped."We thought it was part of a drama skit ... when he shot, what you saw was confetti," said congregant Linda Cunningham maple story mesos, whose husband is a minister of adult education at the church. "We just sat there waiting for what comes next, not realizing that he had wounded the pastor."Winters had stood on an elevated platform to deliver his sermon about finding happiness in the workplace and managed to run halfway down the sanctuary's side aisle before collapsing, Cunningham said.
Appreciate 0